[RH] WarPath Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RH] WarPath Clan

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Wanna join RH? It's here Vous voulez devenir RH? Ici!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[RH]Dom
Admin
[RH]Dom

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2006-04-05

Wanna join RH? It's here  Vous voulez devenir RH? Ici!! Empty
PostSubject: Wanna join RH? It's here Vous voulez devenir RH? Ici!!   Wanna join RH? It's here  Vous voulez devenir RH? Ici!! EmptySat 8 Apr - 2:29

Hello!!!

We need some fresh force to join our Warpath team. I met some of you online, and discussed with some too. So let me explain what conditions are to be a futur RH teammate:

WHAT WE DON'T WANT:

Hyper nervous guys who insult and don't respect others online, even if they are on the other team. It's a GAME, so steroid-full guys pass their way plz

In RH we know ( or learn to know ) each other's forces and weaknesses; differences are our mutual treasure; so we don't need guys who always say " i'm the best in this or that ". If it's true, no prob, we all see what you're able to do

We need some of your time: sometimes on some week ends we'll pratice together, and every 2 months we'll meet other clans on tournaments. We all have jobs or studies, but when the time comes, we just wanna count on you. So flying lullabies pass away. If you cannot stay, ok we understand; just say it frankly, that's all

WHAT IS REQUIRED

Having skills in Warpath games, recognized by one or more of our clan. So ask me, if i already played against you. If you're very good, no problem, if you're average, you can be transcended by team play. Above average: play and train, we'll surely see you later with pleasure

Important: no matter your skills, we need people who have sens of team spirit and fun, politeness, respect. Having the rage to kill online is not a bad thing, but saying " hi " and not insulting others is a must have.

Ok guys ( and girls ), if you recognize yourself no this portrait, contact us, by posting here, we'll see your cas. If you're accepted, i'll edit a post right here to say you're welcom in the RH family. If so, you'll be asked to wear the RH tag in front of your name online.

Friendly, Dom

Résumé pour les francophones: nous recrutons pour le clan RH des personnes qui savent jouer correctement à Warpath. Nous nous retrouverons l'un ou l'autre week end pour des entrainements, afin de préparer des tournois contre d'autres clans ( cadence des tournois: 2 fois par mois maximum ).

On recherche des joueurs certes passionnés et motivés, mais sachant rester corrects avec les autres, y compris contre nos adversaires. Le clan RH a bonne réputation online non seulement pour notre jeu, mais pour notre bon esprit. Certains clans, ont de bons joueurs, mais pratiquent l'agressivité ou l'auto satisfaction, ce n'est pas notre cas.

Nous avons aussi un bon sens de l'humour et de l'auto-dérision.

Si vous vous reconnaissez dans ce portrait, contactez-nous ici même ne postant sur le forum. Si je vous ai déjà recontré ou contacté et si c'est ok, je le ferai savoir, à vous bien sûr, et sur un post dédié. On vous demandera alors de porter le préfixe RH ( ou [RH) devant votre pseudo online.

Cordialement, Dom

[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://rhwar.bbactif.com
GOD

GOD

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Wanna join RH? It's here Vous voulez devenir RH? Ici!!   Wanna join RH? It's here  Vous voulez devenir RH? Ici!! EmptySat 8 Apr - 8:23

hey Dom again... just asking if i can join ur clan
Back to top Go down
[RH]Dom
Admin
[RH]Dom

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2006-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Wanna join RH? It's here Vous voulez devenir RH? Ici!!   Wanna join RH? It's here  Vous voulez devenir RH? Ici!! EmptySat 8 Apr - 8:37

Ok God i've seen you several times on playground; so i think you'll be able to stand with RH team. just contact me on my MSN to tell me more about you, ok?? This will allow me to put some things about u in the " new member " section.

So welcome!!

friendly, Dom
Back to top Go down
https://rhwar.bbactif.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna join RH? It's here Vous voulez devenir RH? Ici!!   Wanna join RH? It's here  Vous voulez devenir RH? Ici!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanna join RH? It's here Vous voulez devenir RH? Ici!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[RH] WarPath Clan :: [== THE GAME ==] :: General About WarPath-
Jump to: